THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bad news!

Okay well I have bad news! Heree it iss!=(...I'm reallllyy tired of drama. I really am. And I want everyone to know that I do NOT only have one best friend because alot of people are saying that i do and it is starting some drama... I also feel like alot of us at school are being fake ,,, as in pretending to be friends with someone and talking behind their back. I HATE that!
Soo umm anyways my mom has been really sick of all this drama so she is trying to get me to change schools:(...
I may... but I may not...
I dont really want to, but at the same time i do...
Anyways thats my bad news...

what do you think i should do??
I'm kinda stuck in a ditch! and the sides are closing in and I cant decide if i wanna give up and not even try to climb out or go for it...
Thats kinda how i feel lol... weird huh???
well peace outt... byee!

0 comments: