THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fav thing evvvrrr? EVER?!

hello!zzzz!
Sooooo my fav things ever!!(besides boys, friends, phones, and parentslol)
are Robots,Whales,&&Dinos
NO JACKIN' 'EM!!
But if you are readdingg thisss!!!....
Telll meee by commenting,,,,
Whats yur fav thing? Fav animal??? Fav person??? Fav sign??? Do you like pce signs or hearts? Or maybe heart pce signs??? lol

So comment yur answerrr!
&& uhm I recently made a notebook called The Amazing Robot Doodles of Mangotastic doodlie drawings...
And I've gotten it taken away 3 times in class already. & I just made it YESTERDAY!
And I wasnt even doing anything with it.

Grrrr.
Ne.wayzz,,, sumtimes teachers are a lil' too ovr paranoid. My teacher catches me doing stuff im not even doing! Haha
Okay so comment and follow my blog!
Peacceee!

~sayMay<3

0 comments: