THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

heyy-eyy!(:

Okaaay So I am at my grandma's right noww!!!
(Kind of desperate that I am blogging about it...)
Wellll, today a nail polish broke and spilled ALL OVER!:(
And yesterdai I spilled mashed potatoes all over the floor.
Oh And kam laughed at me and barely helped.
OH AND TO MAKE IT BETTER, SHE WOULDNT EAT IT!
SO I TOOK IT OUT FOR NOTHING!lol
hahaaa jk kram ily!
So alot of you have asked what color are my extenctions and stuff...
Welll they arent real hahaha. And they are neon colors!
And I am going back to get some more!!!
Okaay so I am going to start something new and every end of my blog post I am going to ask you a qustion. So comment your answer!!!
Today's Question:
What is your fav quote???
:)
G2G BYEE!

0 comments: