THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

borrreeddd(:[:<2

*Yawnn*
I am super tired and my eyes are watering because I am SO worn out. I just wrestled with my cousin and siblings lol.
I ate DairyQueen for dessert tonite!!!
tehe(:
Okayyy I am really bored so I am just going to sit here and bore you all to death!
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................................................................miccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyy mooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuussssssseeeeeee sssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllssssssssss liiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee ccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!(:

Now here is my question!!!
What did I just say???
(This is a trick question!) Bet ya wont get it right!!!(:
Peaqce out Girql Sqouct!~!!!!(;

8 comments:

Susie Jensen said...

Mango idk what it says but i know that it says cheese at the bottom

Lexy said...

IT SAYS MICKEY MOUSE SMELLS LIKE CHEESE

Sara Mango said...

NO IT DOESNT CAMRYN!(:
Seeee its tricky hahaa

Susie Jensen said...

yes it does oh i know it says egg zactly what is there hahaha im smarticle



-Cam

Susie Jensen said...

btw this seriously is cam im just on ashlyns blogger account and im too lazy to sign into mine

Sara Mango said...

no itss not camryn!! U r NOT a smarticle!!(:
-Sara

Lexy said...

whateva ima brunette be jealous kk

Sara Mango said...

Uhm How can I be jealous? I am a brunette too!=P