THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 11, 2010

OMG! THE WARDROBE!

I am bored

What? What is that you say?
You think you are MORE BORED than meeee??!!

I do not think so!

I am so bored I am sitting on my couch as the potatoe I am.

AND... I am watching Narnia!

Now you have to be TERRIBLY bored to actually sit down and WANT to watch Narnia's The Lion,Witch and Wardrobe!


I mean c'mon:
I am sorry but that movie is HORRIBLE.
Good book... Worst movie!
Let me tell you why:
Edmund(Or whatever his name is): is the worst actor on EARTH!
Lucy: I'm sorry but she is plain weird...
The Oldest Sibling dude: Yeah I USED to think he was hot... WHEN I WAS 7!
Suzzan- Suzan is a spazz. PERIOD!


That is the end of the worst review of the worst movie(Besides I love you Beth Cooper)

Ta-da!
Comment,Follow, and attatch my blog to yurr blog!
So long, My nerdy friendddsss!
Audiossss!!!!!!

0 comments: